CDCR blames bulldogs for stopping peacemaking programs inside prison

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
Post Reply
Utd2097
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 52
Joined: December 4th, 2018, 8:13 am
Country: Angola
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Bay area

CDCR blames bulldogs for stopping peacemaking programs inside prison

Unread post by Utd2097 » September 26th, 2019, 6:43 pm

https://abc30.com/fresno-gang-members-c ... m/5566547/

The goal is to get inmates in prison, like gang members, to get along, but state officials put that effort on hold after it's caused more fights and riots.

The effort started a year ago by allowing inmates from different gangs into the exercise yards together. However, State prison officials say since last fall, inmates have been in what they call "modified programs" after causing altercations

Prison officials say some of the issues occurred at Pleasant Valley State Prison in Coalinga, and most recently, the Correctional Training Facility in Soledad.

"Those modified programs are temporary, they're put in place when you have some kind of incident so staff can do what they need to for investigation," said CDCR spokesperson Terry Thornton. "We want to return these facilities to normal program so these inmates can take advantage of these positive programs in the least restrictive settings."

According to the state inspector general's office, a gang out of Fresno is one of the biggest culprits causing more than 30 fights within the last year.

Lt. Steve Card with Fresno Police's MAGEC task force says Fresno's gang members are known to stand alone.

"When bulldogs are placed in a prison environment, they have a reputation of not getting along well with other gangs," Card said.

Prisoner Rights attorney Charles Carbone says his client is an inmate at Pleasant Valley who was injured during the most recent riot.

He says these integrated yards have proved to be a failed program and they don't keep the inmates secure.

"It didn't keep them safe at the most basic levels, so what the department is having to do is face that reality having to seriously rethink these policies, and clean up some wreckage they needlessly created," Carbone said.

CDCR officials say they're continuing to find a solution and ways to safely house inmates but would not disclose any of their options.

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 8961
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: CDCR blames bulldogs for stopping peacemaking programs inside prison

Unread post by alexalonso » October 3rd, 2019, 11:49 pm

which side do the Fresno Bull DOgs roll with? South or North?

Utd2097
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 52
Joined: December 4th, 2018, 8:13 am
Country: Angola
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Bay area

Re: CDCR blames bulldogs for stopping peacemaking programs inside prison

Unread post by Utd2097 » October 10th, 2019, 11:07 am

Bulldogs are enemy's with nortenos and enemy's with surenos. They are former nortenos who broke away from the north.

Bulldogs did program with surenos for a short time recently but they ended up stabbing a very high ranking southerner, they are not South or north they are central. I'm kinda surprised you don't know this lol.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3541
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: CDCR blames bulldogs for stopping peacemaking programs inside prison

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 20th, 2019, 8:35 pm

Utd2097 wrote:
October 10th, 2019, 11:07 am
Bulldogs are enemy's with nortenos and enemy's with surenos. They are former nortenos who broke away from the north.

Bulldogs did program with surenos for a short time recently but they ended up stabbing a very high ranking southerner, they are not South or north they are central. I'm kinda surprised you don't know this lol.
Yeah I think he forgot, since he's always more focused on LA.

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 8961
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: CDCR blames bulldogs for stopping peacemaking programs inside prison

Unread post by alexalonso » October 22nd, 2019, 2:38 pm

Just got the entire story of the Bull Dogs from a homie in prison and they are independent. They broke off from the North, then they were on South Siders yards after a meeting. They some Fresno Bull dogs made a big issue over the number of telephones they were allowed to have and now they are no longer able to be on any South Sider yards, so I guess they are on their own yards as independent.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3541
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: CDCR blames bulldogs for stopping peacemaking programs inside prison

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 22nd, 2019, 10:09 pm

alexalonso wrote:
October 22nd, 2019, 2:38 pm
Just got the entire story of the Bull Dogs from a homie in prison and they are independent. They broke off from the North, then they were on South Siders yards after a meeting. They some Fresno Bull dogs made a big issue over the number of telephones they were allowed to have and now they are no longer able to be on any South Sider yards, so I guess they are on their own yards as independent.
Different stories as to why they aren't allowed on south siders side of the yard, but yeah they been independent for awhile.

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 8961
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: CDCR blames bulldogs for stopping peacemaking programs inside prison

Unread post by alexalonso » October 25th, 2019, 4:59 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
October 22nd, 2019, 10:09 pm
alexalonso wrote:
October 22nd, 2019, 2:38 pm
Just got the entire story of the Bull Dogs from a homie in prison and they are independent. They broke off from the North, then they were on South Siders yards after a meeting. They some Fresno Bull dogs made a big issue over the number of telephones they were allowed to have and now they are no longer able to be on any South Sider yards, so I guess they are on their own yards as independent.
Different stories as to why they aren't allowed on south siders side of the yard, but yeah they been independent for awhile.
I am pretty sure that the BullDogs made an issue over the telephones. What are some of the other stories???

Utd2097
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 52
Joined: December 4th, 2018, 8:13 am
Country: Angola
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Bay area

Re: CDCR blames bulldogs for stopping peacemaking programs inside prison

Unread post by Utd2097 » October 29th, 2019, 1:58 pm

alexalonso wrote:
October 25th, 2019, 4:59 pm
MMRbkaRudog wrote:
October 22nd, 2019, 10:09 pm
alexalonso wrote:
October 22nd, 2019, 2:38 pm
Just got the entire story of the Bull Dogs from a homie in prison and they are independent. They broke off from the North, then they were on South Siders yards after a meeting. They some Fresno Bull dogs made a big issue over the number of telephones they were allowed to have and now they are no longer able to be on any South Sider yards, so I guess they are on their own yards as independent.
Different stories as to why they aren't allowed on south siders side of the yard, but yeah they been independent for awhile.
I am pretty sure that the BullDogs made an issue over the telephones. What are some of the other stories???

A bulldog that is currently in CDC has contact with certian prison channels, he told them bulldogs moved on a high ranking southern mexican for some reason. after that it was war with surenos again.

Post Reply

Return to “The Prison Industrial Complex”